follow your dreams wherever they lead you to. dont't let worries stand in your way. try to not look back but always move forward. live each moment to the fullest. believe that you are capable of getting what you aim for in life, that you have the strength within you to overcome any difficulties. you can never dream too big or set your sight too high.
go far as where your dream take u and you'll
be amaze with what you can do

Sunday, May 1, 2011

dancing on a rainbow

Blue sky clouds over
Calm cool breeze blowing
Light of the moon appears to be
Tonight I can not wait to dance with you

Champs Elysee aromatic
Aromatic stabs the heart
Pierced heart miss tie
try you feel

Try to feel the moment my heart
When the self is dancing with you
Becoming the heart throb
Breath stops waiting for this moment

All speculation right to be identified
I have long dream
Dance with you I feel happy
The beauty of my world

We both surf the love
The beautiful love song
Nature turned like a fantasy
We are dancing on a rainbow
Whereas the right to be identified daydream
I have long dream
Dancing with you beautiful world
Rhythm while singing songs of love

Snake was smiling and shining star
We are dancing in a dream castle
Excited eyes sparkle
Restless passion burning hot
Beauty queen in soul with you
I will never forget this night
Dancing with you

No comments:

Post a Comment